Click here for the full Fall 2016 schedule (available after August 11th).
Instructions for using Azteca.net to get your team's schedule:
1. Click here to open Azteca.net
2. Click on the Schedule button in the button list. Note that you do not have to log in
to use the scheduler in Azteca.net!
3. On the Division List page, select your child's team's division. Note that boys divisions are listed on the left and girls divisions are listed on the right.
4. Once the division your child's team is in is selected, the Weekly Division Schedule page will be shown. Note that if you have used Azteca.net in previous seasons, you may have to refresh the Weekly Division Schedule page to get the latest schedule.
5. If you wish to see the schedule for a specific team, you may click on the team's name in the division weekly schedule. That team's specific schedule will be shown on the Team Schedule page.
6. To change the month, use the Month Dropdown list on the left-hand side of the team schedule header section. Click the Month Dropdown list, select the month that you wish to view, then click the Search button. The schedule for that month will be displayed on either the Weekly Division Schedule page or the Team Schedule page.
you can follow the same instructions for getting the latest standings from Azteca.net. Just use the instructions above, but click on the Standings
button in the button menu to start!