3. Proof of Age: All players need to provide proof of age. This can be a copy of a birth certificate, school enrollment form or medical card that includes date of birth. A copy of any of the above may be mailed with the forms. This will be destroyed and not returned. We have information on file for returning players.
4. Fees and Deadlines: All forms and payments are due to AYSO by May 31st. Early registration is $69 per player, until February 23rd. Fees will increase each month until May 31st, when full Player Registration fee is $105. The U-5 Jamboree Program is subject to the same dates. U-5 Jamboree early registration is $60.
5. Late Registrations: All forms and payments are due before May 31st. If you would like to register and be placed on the Waiting List, you must send a Player Registration Form with payment of $105 to: AYSO P O Box 333, San Marcos CA 92079. We will hold your original check until room is found on a team. If no team is found, we will return your check. Please pay with one check per player. We will be filling all remaining spots from the Waiting List on a first come first served basis.
6. Evaluations: All new players 8 years or older will be evaluated, time and location to be determined. If you have questions, please contact the coaching director at email@example.com for more information.
7. Volunteers: You will be asked to volunteer, and we hope you will. If you do, you will be asked to provide information in compliance with the Child Protection Act, including your social security number and date of birth. This information is kept in strict confidence and cannot even be viewed by the web site administrators. When you print your volunteer form, your social security number will be printed as stars (***-**-****). Volunteer Forms may be returned at any of our registration sessions.
Click Here for information on the refund procedure.
Copyright © Clubspaces. All rights reserved.